Norton Security Deluxe Utilities (PC/Mac) - 5 User - 1 Year - English
OverviewNorton Security deluxe helps keep up to 5 of your family’s devices protected from cybercriminals and keeps them virus-free or you’ll receive your money back.* Norton Utilities fixes common issues to improve your PC’s performance.
- Norton Security’s 1-year subscription covers up to 5 devices, which can include PCs, Macs, Android devices, or iPhones and iPads (not all features are available on all platforms)
- Helps shield you against scammers while you bank, surf, shop, and socialize online
- Works to protect you against criminals trying to steal your information or take over your device
- Browse with peace of mind, knowing you're protected against unsafe links, malicious downloads, and virus-ridden websites
- Helps block viruses that can damage your device and render it useless
- Helps identify and shut down applications that can harm your computer's performance and stability
- Manage all of your devices from a single, easy-to-use portal
- Automatic updates** are pushed to your device so it's always up to date with the latest features and improvements
- Uses one of the largest global civilian intelligence networks to identify threats faster
- Virus Protection Promise: Norton Security will help keep your devices virus-free or they'll give you a refund*
- Norton Utilities helps old PCs run like new by cleaning and speeding up PCs, and fixing issues that can cause slowdowns and crashes
- It also frees up hard drive space, and can recover photos and other documents that may have been damaged or accidentally deleted
- Norton Utilities can be used on up to 3 PCs and includes easy 1-Click Optimization
- Norton Security is compatible with Windows 10 (except Windows 10 S), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 (with SP 1 or later), Windows Vista (with SP 1 or later), and Windows XP Home/Professional (with SP 3 or later); the current version of macOS and the previous two versions of macOS (Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported on Mac); and Android 4.0.3 or later, and iOS 8 or later (for iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features)
- Norton Utilities is compatible with Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10
*Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you purchase a Norton bundle (a qualifying Norton subscription purchased with another Norton offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your Norton qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
** Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.